Specifications: 29.5” (750mm) wide loading platform, holds up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards
Thule SnowPack ski carrier is designed to meet the needs of the modern ski park with wide skis and higher bindings. An increased aerodynamic design and an integrated spring system reduces the height of the ski carrier when unloaded, making it the slimmest roof top ski carrier Thule has ever made.
Thule SnowPack is based on Thule’s rich experience with previous rooftop mounted ski carriers. The new ski carrier will hold any type of ski or snowboard in place without risking scratches to the surface thanks to ultra-soft rubber arms. The carrier can easily be opened while wearing gloves thanks to the oversized push button and it can be locked on to the car with the Thule One-Key System for highest protection.
- Integrated vertical spring system that safely carries thicker modern skis and snowboards and reduces the carrier height when unloaded
- Holds skis and snowboards securely with ultra-soft rubber arms that grip without scratching the surfaces
- Easy to open and close while wearing gloves via an oversized push button
- Included T-slot stackable spacers to raise the carrier for added roof clearance when carrying skis with tall bindings
- Lock the skis/boards to the carrier and the carrier to the car with the included Thule One-Key system
- Fits directly into Thule T-slot bars T-slots via the included, tool-free mounting hardware
The Thule ski and snowboard carrier comes with an oversized push button for ease of opening even with your large snow gloves on. The lever action is thoughtfully designed with an upward release so one motion opens and lifts the arm for loading.
Thule SpeedLink load bar mounting hardware is included to allow attachment to the widest range of cross bar types; all Thule bars, most factory installed cross bars and virtually all other aftermarket cross bars. The flexible stainless steel bands wrap under the load bar, connect on the back side and are drawn tight with the front gray turn knobs, no tools needed. Thule lock cylinders are included to lock two of the four SpeedLink connections for a strong theft deterrent.
For the most integrated and precise fit, Thule includes stackable risers with square-headed bolts for T-slot mounting. This method of attachment is exclusive to Thule's T-sloted bars and other approved T-slotted bars. Using the T-slot requires that the rubber strip be tailored to accommodate the fasteners and it is well worth the minimal added effort.