Complete pickup truck bed system with innovative height adjustability and wind tunnel-optimized aerodynamics.
- CustomAdjust Bar Height provides maximum carrying versatility for easy loading, carrying and storage
- Integrated AirTrip bar technology redirects airflow for superior aerodynamics
- WindDiffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy
- Included tool-free load stops help secure oversized loads
- SecureLock locks the rack to the truck with four One-Key lock cylinders (included)
- Quick and Easy Installation that requires no cutting or drilling – limited assembly
- See Thule Buyer's Guide for recommended fits
- Equipped with T-track
- Dimensions: 16 x 71 x 29 in
- Maximum load: 450 lb/204 kg.
- Locks included (included)
- One Key System compatible
- Model number: 500XTB
The installation is straightforward on most trucks with open bed rails and does not require any cutting or drilling.
There are adapters for the Toyota Tacoma bed rail track system, they are sold separately see related products.
Some Thule accessories have minimum and maximum bar spread requirements.
Because of this, the distance between the front and rear Xsporter uprights may need to be adjusted to work properly.
Additionally, due to vehicle geometry, some accessories may only be used when the Xsporter is in its highest upright position.
The range of height adjustability is limited to any obstructions within the bed; wheel wells, fuel tank fill tube bump out, bed liners, etc.
Thule Xsporter Pro Bed Rack PDF Instruction Manual [+]