The Rhino-Rack Spade is a compact tool of 1065mm / 42" in length that allows quick storage and perfect for getting under bogged vehicles. Constructed of heavy duty heat treated Hi-Carbon Steel, zinc plated and powder-coated resulting with maximum strength and rust protection.
Detailed with a slip resistant grip and dual core construction providing greater strength and control for all weather conditions. The Rhino-Rack Spade is designed for comfort, ease of use and convenience.
As a versatile and compact tool, it is used by the All 4 Adventure Team as a go to spade on the move.
- 1065mm length for increased maneuverability under vehicles
- Compact size also aids in storage
- Blade constructed of Heavy duty heat treated Hi-carbon Steel
- Zinc plated and powder-coated for maximum strength and rust protection
- Non-slip rubber grip handle provides comfort
- Dual core construction provides added strength
- Used by the All 4 Adventure Team