The Vortex Quick Mount RLT600 roof rack system attaches to the Rhino-Rack Backbone. This simple design improves on the existing strength of your Jeep Wrangler without compromising the sleek and bold look of this iconic vehicle.
The Rhino-Rack Backbone is fitted to the internal chassis of your Jeep Wrangler. This design will not hinder any of the current capabilities of your Jeep's design. The legs and cross bars of the RLT600 can easily be removed when they are not required using a revolutionary trigger locking system.
Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you're a traveller, kayaker, surfer, cyclist or contractor - the Vortex RLT600 roof rack system has you covered.
- No tools required for installation and removal once system has been initially fitted
- Ideal for low clearance
- Simple design improves on the existing strength
- Design will not hinder any of the current capabilities of your Jeep design
- A lockable cover plate that protects the locking mechanism, Masterkey compatible
- Single person operation allows quick and easy attachment
- Simple trigger locking system
- Tested to AS1235, ISO11154(Australian/City Crash/International) standards
- Static load rating of 220kg / 530lb making it perfect to set up your roof top tent
The weight capacity for this Jeep Wrangler base roof rack is 220 pounds dynamic and 530 pounds static, evenly distributed. The load bar length is 59 inches plus 1-3/4 inches for both end caps (total 60-3/4 inches). Distance from the front load bar to the rear is fixed at 34 inches center to center.
View complete specifications in the instruction manual.