The Active Cargo System truck bed rack uses integrated gearboxes for locking, water-resistant storage which easily mounts onto your rack.
These pods have some great advantages over other gear storage systems: Easy access - While most truck toolboxes use up valuable space in your truck bed and are difficult to load and unload, the ACS integrated gear box is side-mounted.
The side mounting allows quick and easy access to all your adventure gear while keeping it safe from the elements with an automotive-grade silicon seal.
Quick install and removal - An ACS integrated gear box can be installed on or removed from your ACS rack within seconds using 4 T-bolts and nuts.
- Manufactured from roto-molded high-density polyethylene (same as kayaks)
- Simple T-slot installation
- Key locking (comes with 2 keys)
- Dual-stage powdercoated steel brackets
- Automotive grade silicon seal
- Grade 8.8 zinc-plated fasteners
- Weight 18 lbs.
- Weight capacity 65 lbs.
- Storage space 10.5 gallons (1.4 cubic feet)
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Patent pending
The gear pod includes two numbered keys, make a note of the key number in case both keys are lost.
LEITNER ACS Gear Pod PDF Instruction Manual [+]