With years of experience and feedback, Kuat overhauled every feature and streamlined the look while maintaining the spirit of its predecessor. A re-designed pivot system, with foot assist, will endure a lifetime of abuse.
Adjustable cradles allow for fast bike fit adjustments. Individual bike cable locks are longer, more durable and easier to use. Holding bikes with up to 4.8 inch tires insure a true fit for any bike in your stable. Updated ratchet arm creates intuitive release and a more stable tow.
The ground up re-design of the Trail Doc work stand delivers a pro level feel. These are only the highlights, resulting from 3 years of extensive development, making the NV 2.0 the most advanced hitch rack on the planet.
- Adjustable front tire cradle system
- Re-designed pivot with optional foot assist
- Fully integrated cable locks
- Trail Doc included
- Front tire ratchet design with intuitive release
- Rear tire strap features co-molded strap to protect wheels
- No-tool install with hand tight hitch cam system
- Premium gloss metallic powder with water transferred logos
- Hitch lock included
- 2 Bike capacity up to 60 lbs. each
- Holds wheelbases up to 48 inch and tires as large as 4.8 inch
- Dedicated 2 inch model is able to carry up to 4 bikes with optional NV 2.0 Add On
Kuat Product Guides/User Manauls [+]