The iKamper Annex Room adds an enclosed ground level living space to your SkyCamp that's made to withstand the elements. Zip open the large, wide panels to for an open airy environment free of flying insects with mosquito mesh panel closures or zip closed the main covers for privacy.
The iKamper SkyCamp Annex Room sets up quickly easily zips onto the large rainfly awning of the SkyCamp. The room area is supported with two aluminum adjustable poles. Two guy ropes are included to tension the poles and 12 ground stakes tension the walls to the ground forming a spacious Annex.
- Easy and intuitive setup
- 100% waterproof (polyester fabric with 3000mm PU coating)
- 3 Large doors can be converted into canopies*
- Main cover and mosquito netting for all doors
- Two clear urethane windows on outer corners
- Attaches to the main entrance
- 2 poles
- 12 stakes
- 2 guy ropes
- 2 rope adjusters
- 1 storage bag
*Extra poles for converting the doors into canopies (shown in photo) need be purchased separately. Included in One Set: Two Poles, Two Stakes, Two Ropes and Two Rope stoppers.