This complete multi-purpose base roof rack is for the 2007 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JKU 4 door. Includes the sunroof insert accessory to almost double your cargo space. Also includes quick release brackets to allow for speedy hard top removal or soft top lowering.
The Gobi JK rack flows true to the lines of the vehicle the automaker intended. The tough appearance goes hand in hand with its ability to stand strong with an 800-pound static load capacity and drive on or off road with 300 pounds load capacity.
Heavy gauge tubing surrounds the traversable cargo space and is accessed by the included bolt-on ladder. All this without drilling. The black powder coated finish with an anti-rust undercoat will provide years of off and on-road utility.
The weight capacity of this Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 door rack system is 800 pounds - Static, 300 pounds - Dynamic, evenly distributed. Cargo basket measures 50 x 32 Inches, providing 11.13 sq.ft. of accessible and traversable cargo space. Review the instruction manual below for complete technical details.
|What's Included || || |
|Quantity ||Description ||Part Number |
|1 ||GOBI Stealth Rack ||GJJK4STL50 |
|1 ||GOBI JK Sun Roof Insert ||GJJKSRI |
|1 ||GOBI JK Ladder Driver Side ||GJJKLAD-D |
|1 ||GOBI JK Quick Release ||GJJKQR |
|2 ||GOBI JK Adjustable Crossbar ||GJJKADJCB |
|1 ||GOBI JK WindShield Body Protector ||GJJKWBP |
|1 ||GOBI JK Wind Deflector ||GJJKWD |
- No Drilling Required! Uses existing body and frame mounting points
- Fully welded to prevent rattling and pressure tested to eliminate open welds and rusting
- Rack tilts back to allow soft top to be lowered or raised
- Fully welded, traversable, expanded metal deck for easy loading and securing of loads
- Gray epoxy powder undercoat rust inhibitor
- Black powder textured top coat for excellent protection against UV rays and road grime
- 2 welded-in 1-1/8” cross bars. Compatible with Yakima and Thule accessories.
- Cargo basket is 2” in depth
- Black powder coated aluminum wind deflector standard includes all attachment hardware.
- Built in front light bar supports up to 4 - 2" x 6" off road lights.
- Can be equipped with LED Light bar tabs at time of order. (40" Recommended, 50" Available)
- Rear light tabs support up to 2 off road lights. (1 per tab.)
- Pre-drilled rubber plugged holes in light bar and roof rack for light wire installation
- Hard top can be removed without tilting or removing roof rack when ladder is not present.
- Hi-lift jack, Axe/Shovel, Quick release, Sunroof insert, and many other attachments available
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Full 1 year limited warranty
Rack Outfitters facilitates warranty claims according to manufacturer's warranty guidelines. GOBI Limited Warranty Information [+]
Order Terms & Conditions
1. Gobi racks usually ship in 16 weeks.
2. Credit card is charged or Paypal funds debited when order is placed.
3. Once an order is placed, the order can not be modified, canceled, or charged back.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
4. Delivery is by freight truck delivery location must be freight truck accessible.
5. Shipments to verified physical addresses in the contiguous USA only.
6. Rack and accessories ship directly from GOBI via best carrier based on delivery address.
7. Ship dates and transit times are estimates, allow up to 3-7 business days for delivery time.
8. Freight company will make contact prior to delivery to make arrangements.
9. Recipient must be available on the delivery day to inspect, accept and sign for the delivery.
10. Upon inspection, if the carton is damaged to an extent that the contents are damaged, refuse.
11. Delivery is curb service, carrier is not responsible for disposal of shipping box or packaging.
12. Once accepted from the carrier, the sale is final, no returns, refunds, credits or exchanges.