The GOBI Stealth Rack is the low profile answer to your roof rack needs. GOBI Stealth Racks allow you to fit your vehicle in the garage adding only 6.5 inches from the top of the roof to the top of the rack.
The style of the vehicle is matched by custom fitting the rack specifically for the fifth generation 4Runner. GOBI provides you with the strongest rack on the market without requiring drilling or modifications to your vehicle. Weight capacity is 300 pounds dynamic (driving) and 800 pounds static (parked).
This roof rack is built strong with style, while still allowing you to have full functionality. The rack is built out of 1 inch heavy gauge tubing, surrounding the easily accessible and traversable 15 square foot of expanded metal deck.
The Stealth Rack also comes standard with a metal wind deflector, rear, driver's side hatch ladder and adjustable crossbars that are compatible with the wide range of Thule and Yakima accessories as well as roof top tents! The only decision you need to make is where your next adventure will begin.
Rack Outfitters facilitates warranty claims according to manufacturer's warranty guidelines. GOBI Limited Warranty Information [+]
Order Terms & Conditions
1. Gobi racks take a minimum of 18 weeks before they are ready to ship.
2. Credit card is charged or Paypal funds debited when order is placed.
3. Once an order is placed, the order can not be modified, canceled, or charged back
Delivery Terms & Conditions
4. Delivery is by freight truck delivery location must be freight truck accessible.
5. Shipments to verified physical addresses in the contiguous USA only.
6. Rack and accessories ship directly from GOBI via best carrier determined based on delivery address.
7. Ship dates and transit times are estimates, allow up to 3-7 business days for delivery time.
8. Freight company will make contact prior to delivery to make arrangements.
9. Recipient must be available on the delivery day to inspect, accept and sign for the delivery.
10. Prior to signing, inspect contents. If damage is found, immediately refuse delivery and contact Rack Outfitters.
11. Refusal for any reason other than damage will result in additional charges that are TBD.
12. Delivery is curb service, carrier is not responsible for disposal of shipping box or packaging.
13. Once accepted from the carrier, the sale is final, no returns, refunds, credits or exchanges.
14. Rack Outfitters facilitates warranty claims according to the manufacturer's warranty guidelines.